Related to COVID-19:
- Due to the small footprint of our shop, we are currently offering first-come-first-served shopping with a maximum of 2 shoppers in the store at any time.
- You may be asked to wait a few minutes when you arrive if there are already 2 people in the shop. You are welcome to call when you arrive if you wish to wait in your car and not outside.
- Cloth or surgical-style masks/face coverings which cover your mouth and nose are required in the shop for shoppers and staff.
- Everyone is required to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entering the shop. Soap and sanitizer are readily available.
- We ask that you do your best to limit your time in the shop and come prepared. Please have your project picked out and know the weight of yarn that you need. If you need assistance choosing, email us ahead of time with your questions/ideas. We will do our best to provide you with options before you come shopping.
- All common surfaces (door knobs, counter, keypads, etc.) will be cleaned frequently.
- The entire shop will be thoroughly cleaned once a day.
- Regrettably, we are unable to offer any sort of in-person help with your projects in order to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- We are happy to assist you over the phone, by email, virtually through Zoom/FaceTime, and via our webstore.
We're pretty sure you all know this part by now but if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have lost your send of taste or smell, please call your doctor and do not come to the shop.
Our on-line store remains open 24-7 and we offer curbside pickups and shipping via USPS.
Returns and Exchanges:
Unused yarn in original condition (unwound, with tags) may be returned for store credit within 60 days of purchase with receipt for store credit.
We do not accept returns on sale items, special orders, or clearance items.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on needles, notions, books, or patterns.
If you find your product to have a manufacturing defect, we will exchange it for you free of charge.
We are happy to place special orders for yarn that we carry. To help defray the shipping costs and get your yarn to you in an expedient manner, we will be charging a flat rate of $5 per special order.
Class Cancellation Policy:
There are no refunds for classes. For a class to run it must reach a minimum enrollment. If a class does not reach a minimum enrollment, we will refund your registration fee. We’ll let you know if a class is cancelled within 24 hours of the class running.
Sometimes things are out of our control. If we need to reschedule a class due to inclement weather, power outage, road closure, etc, we will let you know as soon as possible and provide a full refund.